WOOO HOOO!!!
As confirmed by the latest edition of Entertainment Magazine, Supernatural is headed for it's FIFTH season later in the year. Fret not kiddies!! The boys are here to stay (for another season). Now, although this news may not come as quite a relief as it will to others -assuming that you had naturally expected the rest of the world to love this show as much as we do- to me this news serves as a much needed form of reassurance. I mean, I adore Eric Kripke; he does a wonderful job with the show. However, recently the show's episodes have really taken a turn in an awkward direction with excessive tip-toeing, as it were, around the main subjects. Yes, I realize I have ranted on many previous occasions about the direction of the show, but it's good to know that it's planned to go somewhere and I genuinely trust Kripke to take it in the right direction.

Now that we can all breathe a little easier knowing that the greatest show ever is going to be around for a least another season, I do have some bad news. In the same article, there was a tiny spoiler implying that someone "very close to the Winchester boys" will be killed off.
Now, I don't know about you, but my guess is Bobby Singer...
We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:
Post a Comment