So, the CW today blew all of us Supernatural fans off again this week. Another Thursday with no progress on the war between Heaven and Hell. There was a re-run of the episode "Yellow Fever" where Sam and Dean encounter a strange phenomenon where people literally die of fright, and we also learn that Bobby can speak Japanese- random. Anywho, the CW pulled a dirty trick, and almost caused myself a premature death similarly due to fear, by janking up their online episode schedule. I think I might have given my roommate ample reason to murder me and I spazzed over missing a new episode that I could have sworn was scheduled to be a re-run. No worries though, it was just a re-run- kind of a bittersweet victory, if I may.
Fortunately, some good did come out of my slightly frightening love affair with this show. While I was cursing the CW gods for improperly informing me of the night's episode guide, I managed to find some cool interviews with the cast. The "most easily accessible one" being the interview of Misha Collins, who plays Castiel. Ps. by most easily accessible I mean that it literally starts playing the moment you enter the show's main webpage... and Castiel is the most prominent angel figure on the show (as of yet...). So, while you are yearning for more action (like myself) I recommend checking out what Misha had to say.
Here's the link to the Supernatural page on the CW website.
Take a looksy
No comments:
Post a Comment